- 期間: 8 時間 (約)
- 所在地: Taumarunui
- 製品コード: EXP
RailCart down the Forgotten World Railway to the Republic of Whangamomona, more than 80km of total immersion into the true stories and tall tales woven into this unique landscape. Stay the night in the Republic. The second day after a spectacular helicopter flight over the Whanganui National Park to the Bridge to Nowhere, you'll be jet boating up the Whanganui River exploring historical sites and scenes, including the "Bridge to Nowhere" on the longest commercial jet boat tour in the Southern Hemisphere. Along the way stopping for morning, afternoon tea and lunch. This is the longest commercial jet boat tour in the Southern Hemisphere.
Please note that a good level of fitness is required to complete the approximate 5km bushwalk comfortably (2.5km each way). We highly recommend wearing appropriate walking shoes with a good grip as the trail can be slippery at times.
The Expedition includes;
- 20 tunnel tour - Taumarunui to Whangamomona. including morning and afternoon tea, lunch and local guide.
- Accommodation at the historic Whangamomona Hotel including dinner and continental breakfast.
- Continental breakfast in Whangamomona
- 25km helicopter flight (weather permitting), the alternative will be to drive the Forgotten World Highway to the Whanganui River.
- 110km jet boat ride on the Whanganui River. Walk to the Bridge to Nowhere (40 min each way)
- Morning, afternoon tea and lunch, driver/guide
- Returning to Taumarunui 4:30pm.